POTENTIAL MOVE TO NEPEAN HIGHWAY SURVEY:
Our move to Nepean Highway will be to 1251 Nepean Highway, the property next to McDonalds near Southland.
The benefits will be the following:
- This property will allow us to have 7 days a week of veterinary service to 11pm
- This property will allow us to have the option of overnight nursing care for hospitalised patients.
- You will be allowed to visit your pet any time throughout the night.
- Our new hospital will be one of the most spacious and modern veterinary clinics in Melbourne.
- There will be separate feline and canine waiting areas and consultation rooms.
- This hospital will allow us to grow further, which enables us to reduce our overall prices.
- Although slightly awkward to get to before you know which turns to take on Nepean Highway, once you know how it is actually much easier to access than our current Park Road location during peak hours.
- Easy access parking out the front for 8 clients. These will also potentially be undercover for those rainy days!
- State of the art cat boarding facilities, hydrobath and grooming will be added to our services.
Please fill out our following survey and feel free to add any comments or thoughts on this move we are considering. We are happy to discuss with you your ongoing needs.
Error: Contact form not found.