November, 2021 Veterinarian
This position offers the following advantages:
– Superior wage to what you are currently getting
– A set day off each week, with 2 early finishes to enjoy your afternoon
– Each 8 hour day has 1.5 hours off (no consultations booked) for consultation rotations and 1 hour off for surgical rotations, for leisure, catch up and interesting case discussion. Pastries, fine coffee and artisan cheese are often on the menu!
– Two early finishes each week so you can enjoy your afternoons and a set weekday off each week
– Half hour consultations to dedicate the time you need to each client
– 5 weeks annual leave per year for a better work/life balance
– 1 weeks paid study leave with paid conference
– Support beyond compare with multiple vets on all day, including weekends, all helping each other, with backup from practice owners at all times
– Support for wellness by suspending difficult and unreasonable clients
– Our Less is Healthier non retail way of practicing means no product selling and no KPI’s required. We ask our vets to do nothing more than treat their patients exactly as they would their own pet.
Southern Animal Health is a state-of-the-art new veterinary clinic that practices more advanced medicine and surgery, allowing our veterinarians to develop their careers as far as they wish, in both medicine and/or surgery.
Keeping more advanced medical and surgical cases in clinic, with support beyond compare, allows a far more satisfying career, fulfilling your potential.
Southern Animal Health is like no other clinic you have experienced – our focus is primarily on you. Our beautiful clinic is designed to reduce stress via a pleasant working environment.
If you are wanting to explore what your career could look like, and how enjoyable it can be given the right environment and protective protocols against being over worked, creating the balance you need to progress and thrive, and be financially rewarded for your skills and efforts, please feel free to organise an initial “in confidence” discussion and tour of the clinic. Even if you aren’t contemplating a move in the near future, you are welcome to “just explore” what a potential move may look like for you.
Explore our clinic here and contact us via: email@example.com or you can call Marcus on 0400 532 728.